Vintage Girl Scout's Blog

Well, here it is ... a blog that shares the things about Girl Scouting that interest me. This blog will also list the updates to the Vintage Girl Scout Online Museum at www.vintagegirlscout.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Updates July 2006

7.5.06 - Leaving for camp tomorrow for several days. Finally put the Girl Scouts on Stamps page back up, with a few new details added, and I updated the Anniversary page with a few new items from the 50th anniversary. Update - I haven't heard back from the Chicago Girl Scouts about those charms.

Angie Olds sent in some great images of Guias de Mexico (Girl Guides of Mexico) membership pins.

I've got a question. If the United States Post Office offers this cute little Boy Scout bear on their website, why can't they offer a Girl Scout version?



7.2.06 - Home for the weekend from summer camp. Girl Scout Summer Camp Is The Best! Angie sent in a pin from Iceland and 2 new ones from Denmark. She also sent in some new book covers. There are new Girl Scouts of Taiwan items and an undated GS bracelet. Janet L sent me photos of her Brownie bracelet that I will be adding soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home