Vintage Girl Scout's Blog

Well, here it is ... a blog that shares the things about Girl Scouting that interest me. This blog will also list the updates to the Vintage Girl Scout Online Museum at www.vintagegirlscout.com

Saturday, May 05, 2007

New Page - Girl Scout Earrings!

After using all my free time in the month of April to work on my family history I'm now back updating the Vintage Girl Scout Online Museum.

Kathy S. sent in many images - including several Girl Scout earrings. This brought forth the newest page - Girl Scout Earrings. I ended up with about 30 different pairs of GS earring images. This project made me aware of how times have changed - there are NO Girl Scout earrings before 1969.

She also sent in other images - I'm going through each email one at a time and updating.

Linda M. has continued to keep me well stocked with old GS camp patch and cookie patch images to add.

Carleen H. sent in images of camp patches from the Seven Lakes GS Council.

Now it's May and our thoughts begin to turn to CAMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home