Vintage Girl Scout's Blog

Well, here it is ... a blog that shares the things about Girl Scouting that interest me. This blog will also list the updates to the Vintage Girl Scout Online Museum at www.vintagegirlscout.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Camp Is Over!

... and I'm home again. Sadly, the day after I returned from camp a dear Girl Scout friend passed away. She was just as much interested in the "old stuff" as I was. We worked on the Historical Committee together in our council. She loved visiting the website and then emailing me about where I got things wrong! I'm going to miss her.

I'll be updating the website frequently now. I just added an image of a Mariner's ring and some international pins from 1941 (b&w images from a book) that are different from the more familiar versions we know.

A nice lady seen in an unusual image of the Girl Scout ring that I'm going to add.

Angie Olds sent me several images over the summer that I've filed away, so they'll be added soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home