Vintage Girl Scout's Blog

Well, here it is ... a blog that shares the things about Girl Scouting that interest me. This blog will also list the updates to the Vintage Girl Scout Online Museum at www.vintagegirlscout.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Resurrecting The Vintage Girl Scout Blog!

Well, it's been years since I last posted. Wow, how time flies. I couldn't believe my blog was still available after all this time. So much has changed in Girl Scouting since my last blog.

For my first post I'm sharing something I found online. Someone is selling a Camp Juliette Low T-shirt (in grey or black), but something is not right! It may be hard to see, but instead of a "GS" on the trefoil, it has "UE". I strongly doubt the makers of this new t-shirt are authorized by GSUSA. When I visited the site it was written in a foreign language.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home